Shrink-Sleeve Label Applicator high speed uses newest shrink technology with MMI and PLC base control panel. The bary centre and base have been accurately design, even use this machine with high speed for long time machine running still very stable and smoothly.
- Bottles are Automatically fed (or inline with other units) on the running conveyor of the applicator.
- Roll type sleeve should be loaded on the unwind station.
- Web is unwound from the unwind unit through a unwind nip arrangement.
- Unwind nip pulls film & get collected in the box from where it is pulled by main feeding roller on mandrel.
- Film is then cut by rotary cutter & remains on mandrel till bottle comes below it & dropped on it.
- Bottles are fed to the machine taking care for proper pitching.
- Bottles with the sleeve applied over the neck come out from the other side.
There can be some minor changes & modification in the Technical Specification for the best improvement of the machine, while designing as per your requirement.
Sleeve Applying Area:
60-120 Bottles per minute (Speed Depends on cut length)
3 Phase electric supply, connected load: 6.5 KW, 415 5 V AC, 50Hz Earth & Neutral.
- Frame structure will be of S.S cladded and internal parts will be of M.S.
- Electrolysis Nickel plated.
- 0.5HP “Bontiglioli/Hindustan” makes geared motor for conveyor.
- “90 Watt Panasonic” makes geared motor for feed screw along with VFD.
- Variable frequency drive used will be of “Delta” make.
- 0.5 HP Drive - 1Nos.
- 0.25 HP geared motor for unwind unit.
- Eye mark sensor unit. (If printed sleeves are used)
- Perforation unit.
- Dancing unit will be provided for control the web tension.
- PLC used will be of “Delta” Make.
- Fully Automatic operation.
- Can handle Glass & Polymer bottles.
- No Bottle – No Sleeve
- No Bottle – Total halt.
- Rotary Cutter.
- Rigid Structure with Good Speed.
- PLC Controlled. (To cut off wiring complications)
- Machine will have manual up & down arrangement.
Floor Space Requirement:
Approximately 1mtr from all sides of the machine. Hence, clearance of 1mtr should be added to the actual size of the machine.
1 Skilled operator & 1 Semi Skilled.
- Bottles should be of good quality & dried.
- Sleeve should be of proper specification in Roll form.
- Operator should understand the working of the machine properly.